Monday, August 4, 2014

Social Media with Style Workshop

Today might just be the best Monday ever because I get to share the project I've been working on for so long! After seven years at La Petite Fashionista I've learned so much & nothing makes me happier than sharing my insights about blogging & social media with bloggers wanting to take things to the next level!

This is why I'm launching the Social Media with Style Workshop!

the Social Media With Style Workshop

Are you new to blogging & not sure where to start? Been blogging for a while & ready to take your blog to the next level?  Tired of comparing yourself to others & feeling like there's not enough hours in the day? The Social Media with Style Workshop is just what you need!

Over four weeks we'll cover topics ranging from branding to working with brands, analytics to SEO & basic graphic design to growing your followers. Check out the full course outline here. Each Monday you'll get an email with your gorgeous course work PDF's (so you can check them out on your ipad) & worksheets!

My favorite part has to be the private facebook group for participants in the workshop. It will be a place to ask questions, bounce ideas off of eachother & share all the work we're doing! 
Social Media With Style Workshop
Check out the course site for more info & check back later this week for a launch week giveaway! If you'd like to help support the workshop launch & are interested in being an affiliate for the workshop let me know and I can set you up with a unique discount code to share with your followers (& make some $ for each person you refer!)

Check out the Social Media with Style Workshop & feel free to email me with any questions! I'm so excited and hope you'll join us in #SocialMediaWithStyle! If you purchase this week, you can recieve $10 off your course- making it only $49.00 with code "lpflaunches" Class starts on September 1st!

xoxo, lauren 

[stay social with LPF]


Rachel Lynne said...

Sounds wonderful! I will definitely have to take this!

Jessica said...

Congrats, girl! You are killin' it :) I could use some help!

Jaime Costilow said...

Love this idea! I think I'll definitely have to sign up to attend this!

XO, Jaime

awhite said...

CONGRATS, babe! This is so exciting! So happy for you. :)


Panty Buns said...

Your Social Media with Style Workshop looks good although I'm not on Facebook and blog for free (no involvement with money or compensation whatsoever). I've had some serious problems with discrimination based censorship in social media and blogged about it in a long rant in my most recent post titled "Thank You To Commenters, Rant On Discriminatory Social Media Censorship and YouTube Slander"
Is there anything in your course that deals with getting false-flagged by haters and trolls?
Best of luck with the launch of your course classes and program starting September 1st.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin