Friday, August 15, 2014

Back to School Outfit Inspiration

Not going to lie, one of the things I miss most about being in school (besides my crazy fun college years!) is an excuse to go back to school shopping. I'd always challenge myself to see how many outfit combos I could come up with and ways I could wear each piece I purchased. 

I like to purchase a mix of pieces- a chambray shirt, cute graphic tee, colorful skirts, a go-to pair of jeans & pair of chinos that can be dressed up or down. Don't forget about a pair of comfortable & chic shoes and the accessories that give an outfit the perfect finishing touch! Since I'm a post-grad, I'm just going to live vicariously through all of my readers still in school (and add a few of these pieces to my fall shopping list). 

Back to School Outfit Inspiration
Shop the Post:

What pieces are on your must-buy list this fall?

xoxo, lauren


Sarah Lagen said...

Great back to school selection! I'll take all of them and I'm not even going back to school! :)

Panty Buns said...

The mint coloured Scuba skirt is pretty and I like the print on the tunic dress (centre top). I'm hoping to find a frilly feminine puff sleeve empire waisted top in a pretty solid colour this fall and then coordinate an outfit around it.

Zhenya H said...

I am so excited I get to go back to school shopping this year!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin