Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bedside Styling with Emily + Meritt for PB Teen

You may remember last year's take on nightstand styling with Emily + Meritt's collection for PB Teen. are the it's funny how living with someone influences your design aesthetic. I never thought Kyle would agree to gold polka dot sheets - but paired back to minimalist modern pieces, it's the perfect element of patterned fun. Kyle's style is rubbing off on me too- I've found myself gravitating towards pieces with a little bit of a Modern Rustic flair - shed deer antlers & reclaimed wood mixed with metallic pieces.

I gave my nightstand & bed a much needed update with a few pieces from  Emily + Merritt's brand new collection for PBTeen! I love the layered prints with the sheets & throw pillow, and gorgeous accessory storage. Emily Current and Meritt Elliot are the creative duo behind the collection- the two are stylists and branding geniuses.

Emily + Meritt for PB Teen: Nightstand Styling

Emily + Meritt for PB Teen: Nightstand Styling

Emily + Meritt for PB Teen: Nightstand Styling

Emily + Meritt for PB Teen: Nightstand Styling

Shop the Post:
Gold Metallic Dottie Sheet Set : Emily + Meritt for PBteen | Leopard Pillow Cover: Emily + Meritt for PBteen |  Parisian Heart Cloche : Emily + Meritt for PBteen

Emily + Meritt totally outdid themselves for this new collection- it's feminine and glam, with a bit of vintage and whimsy thrown in for good measure.  The pieces work perfectly into my existing bedroom. Next on my list from the collection? The bunny ears hand , unicorn wall mount & tree trunk side table!

How would you describe your interior design style? Has it evolved over the years?

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Jessica said...

My interior design style is....lacking...maybe even non-existent. I need to change this ASAP! :)

Mallory Thompson said...

I looooove the cloche! So cute!

Jaime Costilow said...

Love this styling! Where did you find that adorable jewelry holder/cloche?

XO, Jaime
RegallySoled.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin