Thursday, August 28, 2014

Favorite Things

Isn't it funny how throwing on some pink lipstick & gold bow takes an ordinary Thursday from drab to fab? It's life's little details that are instant day-makers! For me, it usually starts with a good cup of coffee (& loads of cream) that takes me from a half asleep zombie to #girlboss mode, ready to take on the day!
This metallic bow is from fellow #girlboss, Gina Made It. It's made in America & part of a fabulous collection of fabulously chic headbands, hairties & my favorite- bun bows!
Pink Lipstick + [Gina Made It] Gold Bun Bow
What I'm Wearing: Gold Bun Bow- Gina Made It | Pink Lipstick "Fuchsia Flash" - Maybelline
Today's post was inspired by the idea that those favorite little things make life so much happier! I even have a free printable for your space (& an opportunity to get a customized "favorite things" print for yourself- get the deets below!)
Free Favorite Things Printable | Customize your own for $10.00 on LPF!
Interested in your own custom "favorite things" printable? I'll design you a printable with a customized font, colors & favorite things for just $10.00! Shoot me an email at w/ subject line "favorite things" for details.
Who else is so ready for this long Labor Day Weekend?
xoxo, lauren
P.S. My "Social Media With Style" e-course for bloggers starts on Monday- so this weekend is the LAST chance to sign-up. We'd love to have you!
Check out the website for additional details.


Jessica said...

You are TOO cute! I wear my hair up almost everyday and these would definitely spice things up a bit.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The bow is a cute touch!

Lindsay Ropella said...

LOVE that bow! This pic is adorable!! And I'm SO SO excited for the workshop to start next week! Thanks again so much for doing this! xo

Kari said...

You are so right that these little things really make my day brighter! Love this bow and the bright pink lipstick. So fun and cute!

Kelly Zugay said...

I love that print! :-) And the lipstick color! So fun!

Kelly || What Love Does

Sarah Lagen said...

So true!! A little pink lipstick does go a long way!

Mabel and Zora said...

We Have Gina Made It Bun Bows in our shop and we sell them like hotcakes! Plus we maaaay have a few ourselves, and be totally infatuated with them. You are certainly sporting the look here, my dear!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin