Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gameday Glam: Florida State Seminoles

I can't even tell you how excited I am for the start of college football season this weekend. I never thought I'd be a crazy football fan, but here I am! Some of my absolute favorite college memories involve watching the Noles play at Doak Campbell Stadium (and that was WAY before we were National Champions)!

Lucky for me in Tallahassee gamedays mean dressing up- not just in your favorite sports team's t-shirt, but glamming it up for gameday in your team colors. It's a southern thing, I hear ;) You better believe I will be watching my Seminoles play this weekend in all garnet & gold... literally the most excited person in Wisconsin.

Florida State Seminole ladies, you're in luck. I've rounded up some gorgeous garnet & gold for your gameday style:
Florida State: Glam Gameday Style
Shop the FSU Seminoles Looks:
Fear the Spear Tank- Twelve Saturdays | FSU Cowboy Boots | Alex and Ani Bracelet

You know I can't resist sharing a few of my favorite gameday looks through the years. One of my favorite pieces has to be the Seminoles skirts my mom sewed for my sister & I! Usually cowboy boots are my go-to for gamedays- comfortable & perfectly southern!
Florida State Seminoles Gameday Outfits

Regardless of which team you're cheering for- be sure to check out our Guide to Gameday from our first issue of La Petite Fashionista Mag! It's full of  tailgating inspiration from Events Uncorked & recipes from Saucy Jocey's Kitchen.

Are you a college football fan too? How do people dress for watching your team play?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

SAS said...

Love your blog! I'm actually a huge Badger fan so funny that you live in WI! :) As you probably know Wisco fans rock t shirts and jeans as well as red & white overalls and crazy flair! Definitely not as dressy as the south, but we go all out! Can't wait for football season!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin