Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hot Pink + Navy

Summer's not over- just need to make that clear ;) Somehow it feels everyone's ready to press fast forward to fall - but thankfully  Summer's not over andwe still have a few more weeks of warm weather bliss. So let's enjoy every moment of these next few weeks!

I'm a sucker for a pop of color. The hot pink in this embroidered blouse paired back to cobalt is perfectly summery- especially paired back to my favorite Lizzibeth Tassel Necklace. Lizzi donates 15% of each sale of a Tassel Necklace to a Charity of the Month. How awesome is that?

La Petite Fashionista: Pink + Navy Blouse &  Tassel Necklace

What I'm Wearing:  Navy & Pink Blouse: Marshalls | Eyelet Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tassel Necklace: Lizzibeth | Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack

La Petite Fashionista: Pink + Navy Blouse &  Tassel Necklace 

La Petite Fashionista: Turquoise #ArmParty + Monogram Clutch 

La Petite Fashionista: Pink + Navy Blouse &  Tassel Necklace

Shop Similar:

What's on your list to enjoy these last few weeks of Summer? 

I'm determined to rent a SUP board, spend an afternoon at the union with a pitcher of Summer Shandy with friends & perhaps actually get a tan?!

xoxo, lauren


Panty Buns said...

I love hot pink and I love the complementary and contrasting colour combination of hot pink styled with navy blue. I also love the style, embroidery, neckline, tailoring and sleeves of your blouse and the fabric and scalloped hemline of your white Urban Outfitters eyelet skirt. It's a lovely outfit. I can't tell the length of the navy and pink blouse from Marshalls, but if it's between 22 and 24 inches long it would be exactly the colour and style of blouse I'd like to model and review on my own blog. Very pretty.

Sherin said...

Bright pink and navy is such a great colour combination. Can't believe I've never tried it before.
And love that clutch so much!! It's amazing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin