Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Preppy Pink & Green

When I go shopping I tend to gravitate first to all things pink. Take a peek in my closet and it might resemble Elle Woods' in Legally Blonde. When I stopped by the Francesca's Friends & Family Sale I was on a mission to step outside of my fashion comfort zone & this preppy green trellis print was exactly what my wardrobe needed!
The shopping event was a ton of fun.. I mean cake pops + discounts and I'm there! Did you see my insta snap from the event? I asked the manager to take my picture. I'm such an embarrassing blogger! I love shopping at Francesca's because it's both trendy and affordable. It's one of my go to spots for fun patterned dresses & accessories galore. When I was in the store I was obsessing over the printed kimonos & bow back blouses for Fall!
This is how I styled my new pieces from Francesca's in my #ootd!
La Petite Fashionista: Preppy Pink + Green Francesca's Dress
What I'm Wearing: Green Trellis Print Dress: via Francesca's |  Pink & Lime Green Necklace: via Francesca's | Purse: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack |  Wedge Sandals: Sam Edelman via Shopbop
 Bracelets: Pink Stud Bracelet 
La Petite Fashionista: Preppy Pink + Green Francesca's Dress
La Petite Fashionista: Preppy Pink + Green Francesca's Dress

I love how preppy the green trellis print looks paired back to a  hot pink purse and pink & green statement necklace! I think it will be a great piece to take into fall by pairing with a pair of tan knee high boots & long cardigan!

Cake Pops!
This is my favorite snap from the event (it even made it onto the Francesca's instagram page!). I"m still craving those delicious cake pops!
What color do you want to add into your closet to take you out of your wardrobe comfort zone?
xoxo, lauren


Jessica said...

I love that you asked someone to snap your pic! I would have done the same thing ;)

annndd, now I want a cake pop

Panty Buns said...

I love the movie "Legally Blonde" starring Reese Witherspoon as Elle Woods! The couture in your closet must be beautiful. I too love pink and love the colour combination of pink and green. Your Green Trellis Print Dress from Francesca's is lovely. It has a pretty print and beautiful over-all design. Your deep pink lipstick, bracelet and purse complement the dress nicely.


anrusso said...

I definitely need to add more green to my closet! Black is my go to, and I have a slight obsession with coral. It just makes me look so tan in the summer!


Nikki said...

So cute! That dress is adorable, and I love the pink accessories.


Nicole Layne said...

Pink and green are great together! This dress is so flattering and looks great on you!

Nicole to the Nines

greenmountainlife.com said...

Absolutely adorable :) I normally wouldn't have picked this dress up but after seeing your instagram post the other day and walking by the store I just had to try. The fit was so flattering not to mention the sale price. I ended up buying it and I plan on wearing it to a rehearsal dinner next weekend. Thank you so much!


Brooke said...

Okay… that necklace… to DIE for! Francesca's can truly do NO wrong!!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin