Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shake Up Summer with Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea

This summer I've had a few goals- to shake up my summer by wearing as many bright colors & #armparties as possible, spend as much time outdoors as possible, and not waste a single moment! My not so secret guilty pleasure this summer? Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea! Nothing hits the spot on a hot summer day (and tastes so good too!). Starbucks is shaking up their Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Teas quite literally- each one is made with premium loose leave teas & shaken 10 time by hand to unlock all of the flavor!

 I’m obsessed with the new Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade™ flavor- it’s the perfect mix of sweet fruit & refreshing mint! Today’s outfit is inspired by my new favorite beverage- a combination of fruity colored florals & hint of mint. Seriously, could there be a more perfect combo? 

With the new Teavana® Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade ™,  Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade™  & Teavana® Shaken Iced Black Tea Lemonade™ flavors, it’s too hard to play favorites.


Shake Up Summer with Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea!


Shake Up Summer with Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea!

Shake Up Summer with Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea!

Who’s ready to shake up summer? I've been pinning my favorite summer pin-spiration on pinterest (let’s just say I can’t get enough of color, bold prints & tasty teas). Check out my “Shake up Summer ” Pinterest Board  & pin along with me! 

 photo shakeupsummermint_zps50daca6d.png


Follow Lauren @ La Petite Fashionista's board Shake Up Summer #Sponsored on Pinterest.

What are you doing to make this summer one to remember (& which new Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Tea are you most excited to try?)

 xoxo, lauren

 Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Starbucks through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Starbucks, all opinions are my own.

7 comments:

anrusso said...

I too am obsessed with the Blackberry Mojito! I'm not a coffee fan, but I love a good Starbucks Tea Lemonade!

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

All of the flavors sound really good!

Jessica said...

You are the cutest! I swear just peeking into your closet would be a mood booster :)

Rachel Lynne said...

This is so cute and that sounds delicious!

Patrícia M. said...

I think the tones couldn't look more sweet than this, really love it.

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Maya McDonald said...

Oh hey cutie pie! xx

N@NY said...

Loving your posts & pics ,
your blogging has evolved beautifully throughout the weeks
& those shoes are just WOW

N@NY

This week's ( 50 Shades of blue )ootd is up on my blog ,
come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin