Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stylish Support

Last week I got an invitation for a special bra fitting event at Kohl's. Truth be told, I've always heard that statistic that "80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size" but was pretty sure I was one of the 20% who had it right, but I thought I'd put my trust in the experts.

My bra fitter completely surprised me when she told me I should be wearing a cup size smaller than the bra I came to the store in. I told her I'd have to see it to believe it. We tried on quite a few different styles, band widths, and cup sizes.. and she was right. I ended up with a super flattering bra in a smaller size than I thought I was, and full faith in bra fittings.

There's nothing like wearing a bra that fits well to make you feel confident and beautiful. I picked up this coral colored dress from the ELLE collection at Kohl's while I was there to go with my new bra and left the store feeling like a whole new woman!

La Petite Fashionista: Coral Chic
 
La Petite Fashionista: Coral Chic
 
La Petite Fashionista: Coral Chic

 I definitely feel my most confident when I'm wearing a colorful fit & flare dress that highlights all the right places- and the perfect bra is key to making this look come together! 

Check out my guide below to find the perfect bra for any occasion or outfit:
 
Stylish Support: What to Wear With What
Stylish SupportWhat to Wear When:
With Racerback Tees+ Dresses: Warner's Front Closure Racerback Bra
For Extra Lift: Jezebel Push-Up Bra
With a V-Neck:  Jezebel Plunge Bra
 
Kohl's is hosting bra fitting events across the country through Aug 22nd. Even if you can't make it to an event, check out the site to help you find the perfect fit & style! There's definitely something for everyone- and every outfit!
 
Have you ever had a bra fitting before?
 
xoxo, lauren
 
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kohls, but all opinions & thoughts are my own!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm 100% positive I'm wearing the wrong size right now. I worked at Victoria's Secret in college and I know the importance of getting the right fit, shame on me!

This dress looks amazing on you :)

anrusso said...

My least favorite thing to go shopping for, but I definitely need to make my way to Kohls and update my bras!

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Sherin said...

I always try to get fitted every few months to make sure I'm wearing the right size.
I love your dress too - it such a cute shape and pretty colour.

Christie McCafferty said...

Dress looks great on you! Love the color!


Best,
Christie
www.classifybychristie.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin