Few things make me sadder than having to put away my summer clothes and replace the sundresses and tank tops with sweaters. If you're fully protesting the end of summer as well- you're in luck! I'm sharing my favorite looks for transitioning your summer wardrobe into fall & a few tips for doing the same with your wardrobe.
Get inspired (& savor your summer style- just a little bit longer!)
Tips for Taking Your Summer Wardrobe Into Fall:
- Pair your belted midi skirts with sweaters & heels
- Swap out shorts for jeans with your floaty summer tops
- Layer dresses with utility & jean jackets
- Swap out sandals w/ slip-on shoes for a casual chic look with dresses
- Pair patterned shorts with long drapey cardigans
- Accessorize with scarves & floppy felt hats
After working on this post I've definitely added a few things to my Fall Must-Have list. I'm obsessed with that deep brown/tan cognac shade & definitely need a couple more midi-length skirts in my closet!
What's your favorite way to savor summer with your wardrobe?