Thursday, September 18, 2014

10 Fabulous Fall Boots

When it comes to shopping for Fall I have a limited budget- so I have to choose where I splurge vs. save. If I am calculating the "cost per wear" of my boots, it definitely pays to invest a pair that will last the entire season (& keep my tootsies warm)! Living in Wisconsin, I've definitely come to learn how important a great pair of boots are.

I've rounded up a great mix of ankle boots, fabulous and functional pairs, and trendy knee high silhouettes that are worth the splurge.

Break Out the Boots: 10 Fabulous Fall Boots

Shop the Post:

 Black Booties - Splendid | Studded Booties- Jeffrey Campbell | Fringe Booties- Matiko
Waterproof Boots- Sorel | Pink Rainboots- Hunter |  Cozy Black Boots- UGG
Knee High Boots: Report | Tan Riding Boots: Nine West | Riding Boots- Sam Edelman | Tan Heel Boots: Dolce Vita

I get so excited to break my boots. I just got a new pair of tan ankle boots (I gave a little preview on Instagram!) that are going to be on heavy rotation, but have been looking for a knee high pair (& am obsessed with the ones above). Living somewhere so cold- it's so key to find a pair that I can also pick a cozy pair of socks in or fleece lined tights!

Which fall boot style is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Lauren, first off, I love your blog! I too am a petite gal and seeing the way you put outfits together totally inspires me! So thank you! I've been looking for a pair of tall boots that fit me correctly. Having short legs makes it tough because most boots have at least a 14" shaft…which hits me mid-knee and doesn't look right. I noticed the boots you've posted are also that tall. Do you wear them that height? Or do you know of any place to get boots with a more petite sized shaft, maybe 12-13" tall? Everything I'm seeing is either too short (11") or too tall!

Ali Weber said...

I love my hunters in the winter! Throw in a pair of their fleece welly socks and its toasty warm in there! Also have a pair of Bean Boots that are not insulated but roomy enough to wear with warm socks!

Elizabeth Seeds said...

Ankle booties are my favorite this fall!

www.petitefashion.org

anrusso said...

I've been on the hunt for a pair of functional boot to wear when I'm digging my self out of the snow in a few months. Definitely adding these to my birthday list.

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Sarah Lagen said...

I love that you thought about the coast per wear-- I always think about that and it is truly a great way to put it! Great picks too girl!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin