Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bar Cart Cocktails: Mint + Elderflower Lemonade Cocktail

While I've been visiting home I've been eyeing up my sister's bar cart- wanting to find the perfect excuse to use it for a La Petite Fashionista post. You see when I'm home, craft cocktail making at happy hour is our thing. We love experimenting with different mix-ins to see what sort of deliciousness we can whip up. 

I had the chance to sample a few of the Belvoir Fruit Farms Lemonades flavors & I knew it would be perfect to share. I'm obsessed with the beautiful branding of these lemonades (they look so gorgeous on a bar cart!), but they're organic & delicious too. 

This mint & elderflower lemonade cocktail would be so perfect for entertaining with friends, or a date night drink!

Bar Cart Cocktails: Mint + Eldeflower Lemonade Cocktail Recipe

Bar Cart Cocktails | Happy Hour

Stylish Bar Cart + Mint & Elderflower Lemonade Cocktail 

Mint & Elderflower Lemonade Cocktail

Mint + Elderflower Lemonade Cocktail
1.5 oz (approx. 1 shot) Vodka
1 c. Belvoir Elderflower Rose Lemonade
4 Mint Leaves 
1/4 c. Club Soda

In a cocktail shaker, add vodka & mint leaves. Muddle the mint leaves in the bottom of the shaker with a muddler or wooden spoon. Add lemonade to cocktail shaker & a few cubes of ice. Shake well & strain into a cocktail glass. Top off glass with club soda & stir well. Add mint leaves for garnish & enjoy!

Looking for a bar cart & pretty little bar accessories?  I've rounded up a few of my favorites:





I recommend styling your bar cart with like cocktail napkins, shakers & stirrers. Try and stick within a similar color palette to make it feel cohesive (like this #allgoldeverything look). Check out the thrift stores for vintage decanters & glam cocktail glasses. I also love the look of a cheeky bar related print on your cart.

What's your go-to cocktail for happy hour?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Her bart cart is so adorable and those lemonades couldn't be more perfect :)

26 and Not Counting

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin