Monday, September 1, 2014

Chambray Chevron

What a big week for La Petite Fashionista! Today was the launch of the Social Media With Style Workshop & I am overwhelmingly grateful for a group of ladies that are excited to learn blogging + social media and have some serious creativity! 

ALSO, as you can see LPF got a pretty little blog makeover- thanks to the super talented Vanessa at With Great Heart. We've maintained the integrity of everything I love about the site, but cleaned it up, modernized it, amped up my logo & added some handy drop-down navigation.

Today's #OOTD features a fun little chambray chevron number that I wore while running some errands this weekend. I'm taking advantage of this hot summer weather as looong as possible.

La Petite Fashionista: Chambray Chevron

What I'm Wearing: Chevron Chambray Dress (similar) | Colorblock Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack | Gold Bracelets: (similar) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff via Shopbop

La Petite Fashionista: Gold #Arm Party & Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac

My Labor Day weekend was ironically full of work- but I don't mind it one bit. We're working on giving our living room a little makeover (I'll be sure to share some before + after photos). I of course made time to watch my Seminoles play (& win) on Saturday!

How did you spend the long weekend?

xoxo, lauren


Jessica said...

The revamp looks great, girlfriend!

Rachel said...

Love the new look!!!

Lindsay Ropella said...

Love the new design! Isn't it fun to mix things up a bit at the beginning of fall? I'm thinking of painting my office. Naturally I'd like to paint a wall a soft pink, and the husband isn't too excited about it.. ;)

anrusso said...

Awesome make over for the site! Also, so excited for the workshop!


Katy Shea said...

Love the look, and sadly, Germany's labor day isn't the same weekend. So no long weekend for me! -Katy

Sherin said...

Love the blog makeover. Looks so fantastic. And really love your dress here too - so pretty. I'm such a fan of chevron print.

Tomissa said...

Looks amazing, lady!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin