Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cher Horowitz Vibe

I have to confess, I'm not quite ready to give up summer! I may be ready to start drinking PSL's & start breaking out my boots, but right now I'm not ready to pack away my crop tops (who would be with this beautiful weather we've been having?!). 

I picked up this pink gingham top from Topshop at Nordstrom Rack and it totally has a Cher Horowitz from Clueless vibe. With 90's continuing to trend on the SS15 NYFW runway shows happening over the past week, I don't think crop tops are going anywhere!

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Crop Top + White Skirt

What I'm Wearing: Pink Gingham Top: Topshop via Nordstrom Rack (similar) | White Skirt: Lands' End Canvas (similar) | Monogram Necklace: Eve's Addiction (similar) | Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Crop Top + White Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Crop Top + White Skirt | Clueless Vibe

My Cher wardrobe come fall? I'm thinking about incorporating some cropped fuzzy sweaters &  plaid skirts into my closet.  Now if only I can get one of those magical computerized closets ;)

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Ali Weber said...

I'm totally opposite you right now... I'm so ready for fall! But I will admit that I love this outfit on you for these last few weeks of "summer!"

Elizabeth Seeds said...

Adorable outfit. Looks amazing on you. I am in love with that clutch you have and crop top. You are right..crop tops are here to stay!

www.petitefashion.org

Sherin said...

I'm definitely not ready to give up summer yet either. Love this look - the pink is so pretty and the shoes are so lovely.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin