Friday, September 5, 2014

Hemp & Honey Plus

As you may have read a few times on La Petite Fashionista, I've slowly been trying to incorporate more natural beauty, body & skincare products into my life! I try to buy organic/unprocessed foods as frequently as possible, so it only makes sense that I'd do the same with the products I use on a daily basis.

I was thrilled to find Midwest based, Hemp & Honey Plus' new line and to try their products. They offer body care products made with nourishing natural ingredients like hemp seed oil, manuka honey, green tea, aloe & coconut oil! I love that the branding & packaging is totally gorgeous too.

 I've been using them for a week now & wanted to share my thoughts on the products in case you too, are trying to introduce more natural products into your life & daily routine!

Hemp + Honey Plus Review: Organic Body Care Products

Hemp & Honey Plus  All Natural Chapstick

My first impression when opening my box of goodies was that it literally smelled like a spa when I opened it. The scent of the products are incredible- organic, natural & invigorating. Then I noticed how gorgeous the branding is (anyone who's taking my Social Media With Style course can tell you how much of a branding nerd I am!)

Here's a quick review of the products I tested:
  • Hh+ Bar Soap: My favorite thing about this soap was that it doesn't leave any residue like most bar soaps (I like to think it's because there's no mystery chemical ingredients in it, yay)!
  • Hh+ Body Cream: This lotion is ultra moisturizing (thanks to it's hemp & honey). I put this on after my showers and it's made a noticeable difference in skin dryness.
  • Hh+ Hand Butter: I can already tell this is going to be a lifesaver come Winter.We don't have a dishwasher, so all the hand-washing is super rough on my hands. This is a miracle worker in a container!
  • Hh+ Lip Butter: I'm a chapstick-aholic and this has quickly become a new favorite for me. It's super moisturizing. I keep one in my purse pocket & one by my bedside whenever chapped lips emergencies arise!

Check out the Hemp & Honey Plus site to check out more of their products and read more about all of the  benefits of the ingredients in their body care products!

Have you tried using more natural products too?
xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Lindsay Ropella said...

How neat! These products sound so refreshing! Might have to give them a try :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin