Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lace-Up Heel Love

I'm a sucker for shoes. If you ask my boyfriend by the look of our teeny closet he'll tell you I have enough, but I beg to differ. If I had the space I'd be Imelda Marcos. I've been on the hunt for some heels to wear into fall- the point where you slowly start to trade strappy sandals for ankle boots. So, I was so happy to discover Guilty Soles. Ironically, shoe shopping is practically guilt free on their site!

Today's OOTD felt like a perfectly casual transition from summer to fall. I dig the arm slit action for a breezy chic look and these J. Brand skinnies from Nordstrom Rack have become my go-to pair. (Funny story.. after bringing these jeans home I actually found out they're CAPRIS.. #petitegirlproblems.. sigh!). Don't get me started on how obsessed I am with these lace-up heels!

La Petite Fashionista: Lace Up Heels

What I'm Wearing: Shoulder Slit Blouse- Tobi (similar) | Skinny Jeans- J. Brand via Nordstrom Rack 
Arrow Necklace: Lotkie  (similar) | Sunglasses: Fendi  via Nordstrom Rack 
Nude Lace up Heels: Guilty Soles

La Petite Fashionista: Slit Sleeve Top & #ArmParty

La Petite Fashionista: Nude Lace Up Heels by GuiltySoles

 So here's how Guilty Soles works. For a yearly fee of $49.95, you get all the gorgeous designer quality shoes your closet can hold for less than $20. SUCH A STEAL! I know I'll be back to add some more to my always growing shoes collection!

Sigh, cute new shoes. Is there really anything better?

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

awhite said...

You are an absolute doll- love the lace-ups and the new layout looks gorgeous! :)

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Jessica said...

I have a friend who is petite like you and she does this all the time! They look great on you :)

26 and Not Counting

Jennie said...

That is too funny about the capris, but hey, at least they look good on you! - J

anrusso said...

I love this shirt! I definitely have a shoe problem as well. Sandals and wedges are my big thing.

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Sherin said...

I am such a shoe person as well. And this sounsd like a great idea. I am massively in love with the lace heels - they look so pretty!

Jeanette Foss said...

Cute outfit. Very sweet blouse that is:)

http://prettyinterior.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin