Friday, September 19, 2014

Mint and Lovely: Beautiful Beach Picnic

Don't you just wish the summer would last forever? A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to participate in a styled shoot by the very talented event designers Emilee & Haley of Mint & Lovely Studios and photographer, Laurelyn Savannah. It was so much fun to team up with fellow Wisconsin bloggers & entrepreneurs on this perfect summer evening at Bradford Beach in Milwaukee for a beautiful beach picnic.

The photoshoot was a beautiful beach picnic complete with mason jar salads & special touches like a kraft paper box & glass bottle of Coke! Check out the Mint and Lovely Blog for more of the details!

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot

Mint and Lovely: Pretty Picnic Styled Shoot


Gabby of Color Me Sassy, Lauren of LSilverStyle & Lizzi of Lizzibeth were all "models" with me for this gorgeous shoot. The smiles are all real- these girls are tooooo much fun and we were laughing the whole time. All of our baubles are from Lizzi's online store (& pop-up shop), Lizzibeth.

I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful opportunities I've had  & people I've met through the local blogging & business community. I am constantly inspired and awed by the creativity of my peers. A special thank you to Emilee and Haley for including me in this inspiring shoot!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Lindsay Ropella said...

What gorgeous photos! Looks like it was a fabulous day!!

Ali Weber said...

This is my favorite thing ever! Seriously I imagine my dream life to be something like this, throwing fabulous just because get togethers and having a photographer follow me around... totally realistic, right?!

Elizabeth Brannan said...

What an incredibly cute shoot! You all look beautiful and like you're having so much fun! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin