Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#NordstromRack Opening in Madison!

Happy Fall, fashionistas!

 I am SO ready to break out my sweaters and couldn’t be happier that fall is finally here! This autumn I’m all about the glamour. I can’t get enough of luxe fabrics and silhouettes that give September staples like button downs & denim a stylish twist. 

 Today’s #OOTD features a few pieces I just picked up from Nordstrom Rack to complete my fall look! I’m loving this faux leather skirt, lurex gold & white striped sweater from MinkPink (that I scored for only $8!), & faux fur vest! The skirt is the perfect transition into cooler months & will be just perfect paired with cabled tights.

 The new Nordstrom Rack is opening in Madison next week and I have 25 spots available for my special guests to attend the exclusive Private Shopping Event with me before the store is open to the public on October 3rd! 1 lucky attendee will also be chosen to have a 1 on 1 personal styling session with me! 

 Click here to sign up to attend the Private Shopping Event for a night of fashion, friends and fun on October 2nd. Madison is about to get a total fashion boost thanks to the new Nordstrom Rack!

La Petite Fashionista: Striped Sweater & Leather Skirt

 What I’m Wearing: 
 MINKPINK Gold & White Striped Sweater: Nordstrom Rack | Faux Leather Skirt: Nordstrom Rack Black Faux Fur Vest - Nordstrom Rack

La Petite Fashionista: Striped Sweater & Leather Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: Striped Sweater & Leather Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: Striped Sweater & Leather Skirt

 I absolutely can’t wait for the Nordstrom Rack Private Shopping Event (and to do some shopping)! If you are there, please come by and say hi (& help me pick out which Kate Spade purse is my color!).

 Don’t forget to sign up here for an opportunity to attend the Private Shopping Event on October 2nd. The store officially opens to the public on October 3rd!

 Welcome to Madison, Nordstrom Rack!

 xoxo, lauren 

 Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Nordstrom Rack, but all opinions are my own!


Elizabeth said...

You can always find the most adorable out fit at the Rack! Amazing skirt and fur! I love this outfit!

Lindsay Ropella said...

Your outfit is awesome girly!! I LOVE Nordstrom Rack! So exciting to be getting one in Madison!

Jessica said...

If only I lived closer! Shopping with you sound like too much fun :)

26 and Not Counting

Sherin said...

I'm a little bit excited to wear my warm sweaters too.
Love this look - your sweater is so pretty.

Maya McDonald said...

SO much fun! And you look gorgeous and perfectly fall. Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks! xx

katie said...

Such a cute look! I love that you paired the sweater and leather together! xo - Katie -

N@NY said...

Seriously the best ootd ever & those shoes are killers !! xoxo



* My IG ( @nanyslife )

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin