Monday, September 15, 2014

Pink & Turquoise Ikat

Why yes, those are palm trees in my #OOTD post ;) I'm back in Florida! To make a  long story short-  I will be spending the next week and half at home before I head to my bestie's wedding! So, I'll be putting off those Fall layers just a little bit longer!

I'm obsessed with this tunic from Francesca's- it's colorful, printed & the perfect pieces to transition and keep wearing right into Autumn. When it comes to my wardrobe, I'm always buying skirts & dresses and don't have nearly enough cute tops. The bright ikat print is SO me!

La Petite Fashionista: Turquoise & Pink Ikat 
What I'm Wearing
Ikat Tunic: via Francescas | Jeans: American Eagle (similar
Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack (similar) |  Aviators: Rayban  

La Petite Fashionista: Turquoise & Pink Ikat 

La Petite Fashionista: Turquoise & Pink Ikat

La Petite Fashionista: Turquoise & Pink Ikat

The other best part about being home? Getting to raid my little sister's closet (& borrow her aviators)!  She also was sweet enough to take some outfit pictures for me. It's so nice being able to work from anywhere from my new job. I know my parents appreciate having me home (& I'm savoring these last couple weeks of sunshine & warm weather).

What pieces will you be transitioning from summer into fall?

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Panty Buns said...

I love the colour combination of pink and turquoise. The print of your Ikat tunic is a pretty one. Your earrings and bracelets are pretty too. Enjoy that sun and warm weather. As fall is approaching I'm starting to think about layers and may include a turtleneck or two. Have a nice time at your bestie's wedding!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

anrusso said...

I love Francescas! They always have the cutest tops with fun prints.

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Maya McDonald said...

Haha! I legit thought you were at Olbrich gardens ;) Hope you have fun in FL! xx

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

I LOVE that top! Gorgeous colors!

Lindsay Ropella said...

Francescas is like, my favorite store ever! They have the most adorable pieces! And those jeans are fabulous on you! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect skinny jean...

Jessica said...

Lucky girl! Hope you're having a great time back home :)

26 and Not Counting

Sherin said...

That top is seriously the prettiest. I love the colours so much! I need more brightness in my wardrobe.

Sarah Lagen said...

Ahhh I'm so jealous, I would LOVE to be in sunny and warm FL!! Have fun and enjoy your time at home!! Oh, and you look darling as always!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin