Sunday, September 21, 2014

Runway to Real Way: SS15 Fashion Trends [Part 2]

I'm back with more SS15 Runway Trends (check out my first trend recap here)! I'm seeing lots of botanicals, stripes & head-to-toe white looks as upcoming trends for Spring/Summer 2015. My focus at La Petite Fashionista is  to take all of the gorgeous looks from the runways and interpret them into easy to wear trends!

Runway to Real Way: SS15 Fashion Trends [Botanicals]

Botanical Prints are trending in a big way for Spring/Summer 2015. What makes these florals different from previous seasons is that the prints are in more realistic coloring & designs  than the watercolor & pop art patterns of previous years. 

Runway to Real Way: SS15 Fashion Trends [All White Everything] 

All White Everything- wearing white in a head to toe look (especially in a trendy matching separates skirt & top look) is a hot trend for next Spring! Pair with nude heels & minimalist accessories.

Runway to Real Way: SS15 Fashion Trends [Stripes]

Stripes are a classic look- but for SS15 they take the center stage with bold styling - paired with brightly colored pieces & accessories & in bold silhouettes. 

I'm loving that there are so many wearable trends from the Spring/Summer 15 runways (be sure to check out my pinterst board full of SS15 inspiration here). It's going to be one seriously stylish season! 

Did you catch any of the SS15 collections? Which designers were your favorite?

xoxo, lauren


Lindsay Ropella said...

I love the all white look! Not sure if I can pull it off, but I love how polished and fashionable it looks. Nautical stripes are my fav!! So excited to start dressing for fall and winter!

Panty Buns said...

My favourite from amongst the 6 botanical print designs is the print on the Tracy Reese gown. I also like the peplum of the Badgley Mischka design, and the bright colours of the print on the Alice + Olivia design.
The matching white lace crop-top and skirt by Erin Fetherson is very pretty.

Nathy F. said...

I feel like it's always the same every spring, with small variations: florals, whites, and stripes. Which is perfectly fine to me; no need to reinvent the wheel every time! I LOVE the botanicals trend (it's more than just floral now.. It's botanicals!) and the black and white trend. They're classic, timeless trends, which is why they keep coming back every time.

Rachel Lynne said...

The botanicals make me very excited! All of those look gorgeous!

Sherin said...

Stripes are such a favourite trend. Love that Kate Spade dress!

Maya McDonald said...

I love all your trend reports! Love the botanical action :) xx

Lady M said...

I'm loving Kate Spade for SS14 and think the botanicals trend is great. It will be interesting to see how it's styled out on the street


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin