Saturday, September 6, 2014

September Inspiration Board

When did September happen? Oh my goodness. Summer was so short and sweet, but there are so many exciting things in store for Fall & La Petite Fashionista! This month I'm inspired by stopping to enjoy life's little moments- whether a cup of coffee with a friend or discovering a family member's old record collection. It's a month to start layering up, add some new accessories & resfresh your home decor.

Cheers to September, friends!

La Petite Fashionista: September Inspiration Board

SEPTEMBER INSPIRATION BOARD:

1. I'm so in need of some fresh hair style ideas- I adore this chic French twist | 2. I'm pretty sure doughnuts are the new cupcakes, how gorgeous are these? | 3. We've been talking about having "vinyl night" & breaking out old records- totally on my to do list this Fall! | 4. Isn't it funny how much a little bit of coffee art can just make your morning?  | 5. I've been seeing this Bianca Cash print everywhere & I just love the positive message | 6. We've been doing a ton of decorative updates to our place & I love this idea for easy to change out clipboard displays | 7. OBSESSED with the idea of a coffee cart nook like this one from A Beautiful Mess HQ | 8. Ankle denim & ballet flats.. is there a cuter combo? | 9. I think this is definitely going to be the year of the hat, loving this felted number.

What's inspiring you this month?

xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

Sherin said...

Love all this inspiration. The french twist style is the pretties.

Lauren said...

love all these colors - and the clipboard idea too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin