Monday, September 29, 2014

Southern Wedding Style

I swear when it comes to friends, I've won the lottery. I'm so lucky to have the best of friends new & old. Near or far, no matter how long it's been since we've last talked on the phone- they are always there for me. Kelly, has been my best friend from the start! We literally were born besties, neighbors from birth, and celebrated every milestone together. It was so unbelievable to stand by her side at her beautiful wedding this past weekend in Georgia.

I'll leave it to her share her professional pictures from her photog, Buffy Dekmar, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite snaps from the picture perfect weekend.  You could not have picked a more beautiful venue than the mountain community of Big Canoe, Georgia! 

Southern Wedding: Bridal Party
The bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner!

Southern Wedding: Beverages in Canoe
A canoe full of Sam Adams beer & "Georgia on My Mind" coozies. 

Southern Wedding: Rehearsal Dinner Landscape
A seriously breathtaking view at the rehearsal dinner.

Southern Wedding: Mismatched Neutral & Embellished Bridesmaid Dresses
She let us choose or own bridesmaid dresses, sticking within a neutral & embellished color palette.

Southern Wedding: Neutral Bridesmaid Dress & Peony Bouquet
My bridesmaid dress & gorgeous bouquet!

Southern Wedding: Bride & Groom Entrance
The beautiful bride & groom! Her amazing wedding dress is by Carol Hannah.

Kelly and Trey's wedding was beyond gorgeous- from the florals that felt like Rifle Paper Co. come to life to the special details like a sparkler send-off, photobooth & names in calligraphy on stones for place settings. The best part was seeing the newlyweds so incredibly happy to tie the knot!

Congrats to my bestie & her husband & thank you for letting me be a part of such a beautiful wedding. It's going to be so hard to get back to reality this weekend!

xoxo, lauren


Brooke Buonauro said...

LAUREN...these are beautiful and making me feel happy and sad all at the same time! <3 xoxo

Jessica said...

Everything about this wedding was stunning! I can't get over the location and the florals. It makes me excited for one of my best friends who is getting married in November!

26 and Not Counting

Lindsay Ropella said...

What a stunning wedding! Like, fairy tale perfect :) I'd love to see pictures of all your girls in your different dresses together! I feel like letting bridemaids pick there own dresses can be risky, but all of those dresses look absolutely amazing together! Don't know how you girl did it :)

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

This is such a beautiful wedding!

Ali Weber said...

I have loved seeing all the pictures of this wedding, somebody got it really right! Too perfect, also the hashtag was darn precious!

Kari said...

This is so beautiful! You're right that the view is breathtaking. I love the canoe filled with beer and your friend is lovely! Glad it was such a great time:)

Megan Marie said...

Your friend has lovely taste :) LOVING the canoe with beers in it… perfect touch! Congrats to her and you looked beautiful, too!

Panty Buns said...

All of the bridesmaids look very pretty, fashionable and happy at the rehearsal dinner. I love all of the outfits. The location, bouquets and wedding all look beautiful. Congratulations to Kelly and Trey on their lovely wedding.

best formal shirts said...

Wow!!!Amazing post.Really i loved it

online t shirts for women said...

They are looking very pretty!!!

buy mens accessories said...

Best wedding ever seen.I loved so much.

latest men shirts said...

Fantastic post!!Really i loved.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin