Thursday, October 9, 2014

DIY Gold Halloween Sign

Last year I had SO much fun putting together our Ghoul's Night Glam Halloween Party for La Petite Fashionista Mag (check out all of the pins from the issue here). When I was unpacking my Halloween decorations the other day I found this adorable metallic gold "BOO" sign we'd created for the tablescape. 

It's such an affordable & simple DIY to incorporate into your home for Halloween or any occasion! Choose a word with a few letters (i.e. Boo, Trick, Treat, etc) & add a little bit of gold glam to your seasonal decor.

DIY Gold Halloween Sign

I love stopping by Michaels or Joann's with a coupon to buy the craft paint & paper mache letters but you can also buy them online here. I've made these letters for a few different occasions, they just add a fun touch and will last way longer than the carved pumpkins on your doorstep!

Have you done any DIY fall or Halloween decor?

xoxo, lauren

Looking for more fall decorating & entertaining inspiration? Check out my pinterest board:

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin