Monday, October 13, 2014

Glam Halloween Decor

I LOVE any excuse to decorate. Feeling festive is my jam. So as soon as October rolls around, I'm ready to break out the Halloween decor. Lately, I've been aiming for more glam than kitschy when it comes to Halloween decorations. You can absolutely incorporate festive Halloween pieces into your decor, without it looking cheesy.

I've rounded up a few a few glamorous decorative pieces to get you in the Halloween spirit- from glitter covered pumpkins to metallic pumpkins to gothic glam entertaining pieces.

Glam Halloween Decor: Sparkly Pumpkins, Metallic Skulls & Gothic Glam

Shop the Post: Glam Halloween Decor

To keep Halloween decorations from looking to cheesy in your home, incorporate them into your existing decor. Choosing metallic or black pieces rather than a bright orange makes your home look festive, but not over-the-top!

I'll be sharing more of our decor on the blog over the next couple of weeks. Get ready for even more Halloween fun on the blog. We have the new Fall issue of La Petite Fashionista Mag launching this week and it's full of fall recipes, DIY costume ideas, & fashion editorial gorgeous-ness!

Are you doing anything to decorate for Halloween?

xoxo, lauren


Elizabeth Seeds said...

I can't wait to try out the glitter pumpkins this year! Great ideas!

anrusso said...

I have a few things up on my apartment. No one else sees them but me, but at least it makes the place a little more festive!


Maya McDonald said...

I need to get my Halloween decorating on! Love that gold skull too :)

So nice seeing you this weekend - let's do it again soon! xx

Sarah Lagen said...

I love these decorations!! If you are going to decoration -- you might as way make it sparkly decorating!

Great finally meeting you this weekend! :)

Rachel said...

Love those glitter pumpkins!

Lindsay Ropella said...

So adorable! My husband and I just did a big lap around Home Goods this past weekend looking at Halloween decor and it was so hard to hold myself back - I wanted to buy all the things. October through December has got to be my favorite time of year!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin