Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Go Blog Social x Chicago

I had the pleasure of attending Go Blog Social in Chicago last weekend (and stayed with one of my favorites, Maya)! I cherished the opportunity to catch up with familiar faces (& meet some sweet new friends) and soak up some words of wisdom from some of blogging's best.

The trip was a total whirlwind, but I had a lot of fun - and it was quite a relief not to have to speak for an audience- and instead could just indulge in lots of coffee and live tweeting. My favorite part was probably getting to meet a few of the ladies from my Social Media With Style workshop- Cait, Hillary & Elaine. I also adored hearing Danielle from the Everygirl speak- it's one of my favorite sites!

I'm sharing a few of my favorite snaps and moments from the event throughout the post!

Go Blog Social x Chicago | Blog Conference

I snapped this picture at sunrise out the window & it turned out looking more like a watercolor!

Go Blog Social x Chicago | Blog Conference

How gorgeous is this space at Workshop in Chicago?

Go Blog Social x Chicago | Blog Conference

Obsessed with this gorgeous chalkboard art.

Go Blog Social x Chicago | Blog Conference

Larkspur Chicago had some gorgeous fall floral arrangements around the workshop!

Go Blog Social x Chicago | Blog Conference

Go Blog Social notebooks from Minted & business cards for networking.

Here are five of my favorite quotes from Go Blog Social Chicago- right from the live tweets from the event attendees!




Have you ever been to a blogging conference, or would you like to?

xoxo, lauren 

8 comments:

Livia Boerger said...

Loved your idea with the tweets! Mine will go up tomorrow.
xo

Jessica said...

I'm loving all of the recaps from you guys! I hope to see you back down here in KC this coming February :)

Lindsay Ropella said...

I haven't gone to one yet, but I'm hoping to this next year! My problem is I never hear about them until it's too late! I guess I'm going to have to be much more proactive about it!! :)

Cait Marie said...

Thanks for the shout out, girl! As always, I enjoyed seeing you, and it was great to meet the other Social Media with Style girls! Sadly, this may be the last time we connect before I move, but let's stay in touch! And, of course, always let me know if you visit NYC!! XXOO

Kelly Mahoney said...

Thanks for including my tweet! It was great meeting you Saturday. This was my first blogger conference and I had a blast. So many insights for my job in marketing, too!

Rachel Bindl said...

I love this: "The secret to doing it all is believing that you can do it all." So positive and so inspiring.

tabletop trends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine said...

Lauren ... just getting caught up on my blog feed. Great post . . . meeting you and the other gals from your workshop made the event extra special! Love the picture of the four of us!

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Elaine
www.OMGlifestyle.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin