Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Heart & Hustle

This week has been so dreary- I need some sunshine in my life!  I swear I've been living off of coffee & the care package of Halloween goodies my aunt sent us. I seriously could use a closet full of cozy sweaters like this one from Vanity - it has the teensiest bit of lurex yarn to make it sparkle. The added sparkle somehow makes me love it even more!

Wearing oversized sweaters as a petite girl with curves can be a bit tricky to pull off without looking sloppy. I like styling big, cozy sweaters with a skinny jean or leggings. Heels or heeled boots can also help balance the proportions. I paired this look with minimal accessories- a big bow barrette for a preppy feel & a simple leather inlaid cuff from Nordstrom Rack.
 
La Petite Fashionista: Heart & Hustle
 
Get the Look: Lurex Sweater: Vanity | Denim: Aeropostale (similar) | Ankle Boots: Target (similar)
Bow: Forever 21 (similar) | Heart & Hustle Coffee Mug- Society6
 
La Petite Fashionista: Heart & Hustle

 photo sweaterandbow_zpsf3d12bb9.jpg
 
La Petite Fashionista: Heart & Hustle

This Heart & Hustle mug is from my new line of prints in my Society6 shop. If there's ever a time that I get frustrated I can give this motto a look and bring everything back into focus.
 Be nice, work hard & put your heart into everything that you do.

Don't forget, sign ups just opened for the new session of my Social Media With Style Workshop, and online e-course for bloggers & small biz owners.

Social Media With Style Workshop

 Check out the course outline & testimonials & of course email me with any questions you have. The course starts on November 10th & you can save 10% off the course price using the code "LPFLove"!

xoxo, lauren

 

3 comments:

Annica said...

Anything with a little extra sparkle to it is welcome to my closet!

Annica

www.lifemodifier.com

Maya McDonald said...

Get it girl! I'm so proud of you and all you've been accomplishing! Keep it going lady! xx

Lindsay Ropella said...

That bow=love ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin