Monday, October 20, 2014

Hippie Chic Halloween Costume

Can you believe it's only 11 days until Halloween?! Have you been thinking about your costume yet? I don't care if I'm 25- I love any reason to get dressed up and Halloween is the perfect excuse. I'm not going to lie there's been pretty much a marathon of scary movies, candy corn eating & decorating with pumpkins since it became October. (Check our newest issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine for some great DIY costume & d├ęcor ideas!)
 This year we're going to a friends Halloween party with friends and I have been giving my costume a lot of thought. I always like to choose a costume that's creative and fits my personality. This "Hippie Hottie" costume from3WISHES.com perfectly fits my 60's loving persona. I also created a DIY flower crown to go along with the look (get the diy flower crown tutorial here)
La Petite Fashionista | Hippie Chic Costume & DIY Floral Crown
What I'm Wearing: Hottie Hippie Costume- 3WISHES.com | Flower Crown: DIY (tutorial here)
 
La Petite Fashionista: Hippie Chic Halloween Costume

La Petite Fashionista: Hippie Chic Halloween Costume
La Petite Fashionista: Hippie Chic Halloween Costume
I'm obsessed with the fringe, embellished peace sign & faux fur vest- total sixties glam. If you're in need of a costume, you can order a costume from 3WISHES.com up until 4 pm EST on October 30th and it will arrive in time the next day for Halloween.. score!
Do you still dress up for Halloween? What are you being this year?
xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin