Saturday, October 18, 2014

La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue 8 is here!

It seems like with each new issue of La Petite Fashionista Mag I just get more and more excited. Issue #8 is no exception! In our fall issue we're sharing: recipes for soul warming soups, a sweater weather fashion editorial, DIY Halloween costumes & d├ęcor, a Q&A with Patricia of Piqued PR & way more inspiration. A special thank you to my contributors who've made this issue possible!
 
The new issue of our digital magazine is available to view on your computer or favorite e-reader. Throughout the week I'll be pinning all of the images from the new issue so be sure to share & show your support - we SO appreciate it!
 



 

If you enjoyed the issue, I'd be eternally grateful if you share the link- bit.ly/lpfmag8
 
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you love the issue as much as we do! Be sure to tag #lpfmag with a picture of you reading the issue or trying any of the recipes or diy's- we'll be featuring our faves on instagram
 
If you're interested in contributing or advertising for the next issue, send me a note!
 
xoxo, lauren
 
Want to check out all of the archives? Get all 8 issues here.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So exciting!

Kelsie Leverich said...

Beautiful magazine!

Joyce said...

I like it so much.

anrusso said...

Fantastic issue! Well done everyone!

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Natasha said...

This is the first issue of LPF Mag I've read, but I really enjoyed it.

Well done!

Natasha
skintcityblog.blogspot.com.au

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin