Thursday, October 2, 2014

NFL Fan Style: Green Bay Packers

As you saw in my previous NFL Fan Style post, I'm a huge football fan, and I love any way that I can both be fashionable and represent my favorite team (Go Pack Go)! I'm proud to represent the Green Bay Packers in the NFL Hall of Fashion. 

This year's collection goes far beyond just shrinking down men's NFL team apparel- it's designed in trendy silhouettes like this low back, embellishments, and graphics. The athletic look is trending in a big way right now- and these pieces can just as easily be worn for the everyday as game day! 

NFL Fan Style: Green Bay Packers


NFL Fan Style: Green Bay Packers

NFL Fan Style: Green Bay Packers

I styled this scoop back tee with a white lace skirt, football cleat inspired lace-up heels & gold accessories. My favorite part is the glam embellishment & special details like the Packers logo embroidered on the back of the tee.

Not a cheesehead? Don't worry! NFLShop.com has endless stylish options for all of the NFL teams. Let's make this one fashionable football season!

xoxo,  lauren

Thank you to NFL Shop for sponsoring this post. All opinions are own (I LOVE football!)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin