Tuesday, October 7, 2014

One Piece | 3 Ways: Cropped Sweater

Here at La Petite Fashionista we're all about finding multiple ways to way your favorite piece. One of the deciding factors for me when purchasing a new piece for my wardrobe is: "will I be able to wear this piece at least 3 different ways? This gorgeous cropped sweater from Seamingly Chic gets a major YES for me. This trend can be tricky at times, so, I've come up with three great ways to style it.

Seamingly Chic is stocked with affordable & stylish pieces that I know you'll love too. I love that their mission is to inspire you to try a trend that you may not consider "you", which is a personal mission of mine too! They have a wonderfully created selection- next on my shopping list from their shop is the "Y'all" top & "Dark Water Dangles"!

Check out the three ways I've styled their cropped sweater:

La Petite Fashionista: One Piece | 3 Ways- Cropped Sweater

 La Petite Fashionista: One Piece | 3 Ways- Cropped Sweater 

[Look 1: CASUAL CHIC]
Cropped Sweater: Seamlessly Chic | Denim: American Eagle (similar) | Clutch: Lands' End  (similar)
   FSU Bangles: La Joli Bijou | Ankle Boots: Splendid via Shopbop

Styling Tip: For a casual look (I love this one for gameday!) pair with denim, ankle boots & a stack of bangles.

La Petite Fashionista: One Piece | 3 Ways- Cropped Sweater La Petite Fashionista: One Piece | 3 Ways- Cropped Sweater

[Look 2: SEQUIN STYLE]
Cropped Sweater: Seamlessly Chic | Sequin Skirt: Macy's (similar) |Watch: Michael Kors |
Boots: Target (similar) | Knee Socks: Chrissy's Knee High Socks 

Styling Tip: Pair a cropped sweater with a higher waisted skirt (like this sequined number), knee high socks & tall boots for a more dressy date night look. 

La Petite Fashionista: One Piece | 3 Ways- Cropped Sweater 
La Petite Fashionista: One Piece | 3 Ways- Cropped Sweater

[Look 3: POLISHED PRETTY]
Cropped Sweater: Seamlessly Chic | Blazer: Harlowe & Graham via Nordstrom Rack  
Pants: Old Navy (similar)  | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff  | Bangles: Nordstrom Rack, Lucky Brand

Styling Tip: For a more dressed up & work friendly look, pair with a black blazer, cropped ankle pants & black pumps!

I love this cropped sweater because it's so versatile (& I'm a teensy bit obsessed with the bow detail in the back). I wore the first look for watching an FSU game. Be sure to stop by Seamlessly Chic  to check out all of their trendy pieces (that won't break the bank)!

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Amy {Cupcakes+Couture} said...

i LOVE the sequined look!!

Lindsay Ropella said...

LOVE cropped sweaters - and this one is adorable on you! I think my favorite outfit is the second one, but then again I'm partial to anything that sparkles ;)

Sherin said...

This cropped jumper is the prettiest. I love the colour, and also how you styled it.
One of my favourite jumpers just shrunk in the wash, so it's cropped now - totally taking style tips from here.

Elizabeth Seeds said...

I love the first and second look! The second look will really make a statement!!

LyddieGal said...

I love how you cleverly layered a black tank under it to make it work with denim and still keep warm. The polished pretty outfit is my favorite!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin