Friday, October 10, 2014

Packing for a Blogging Conference

I'm headed to Chicago today for Go Blog Social! A weekend of learning more about the business of blogging and catching up with my favorite blogging babes in the Windy City is going to be so much fun. I shared a snapshot on my instagram of what I'm packing for the conference. I'm packing mix & match pink and grey, cozy sweaters & comfy shoes. I'll be prepared for whatever kind of crazy Midwest weather the weekend brings!
Be sure to follow my Chicago weekend travels on instagram!
Packing: For a Blog Conference
What I'm Packing:
 Gold Flats: Forever 21 (similar) | Pink Cashmere Sweater: Lands' End  (similar)
Grey Floral Skirt: H&M (similar)| Black Denim: Paige via Nordstrom Rack 
 Pink Purse: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack  | Grey Sweater: Elodie via Nordstrom Rack 
Grey Wedges: MIA via Nordstrom Rack  

Packing for a blogging conference goes way beyond the clothes! I've rounded up the things you definitely need to include in your tote- from the notebooks to granola bars & of course- business cards for networking!
Packing: For a Blog Conference
What's to Pack in Your Blogging Conference Tote:
Embellished Camera Strap: Shop Ruche  | Bow Tote Bag: Kate Spade
Card Holder: Kate Spade | Camera: Canon Rebel | Luna Bar | Business Cards: Minted

I had the honor of speaking about branding for your blog at the last Go Blog Social conference in Kansas City which was an amazing experience.  I'm looking forward to soaking up all of the knowledge from the speakers and getting to just have fun this weekend!
Have you ever been to a blogging conference or have any coming up?
xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Katie said...

Have a great time at the conference and enjoy Chicago! Be sure you eat a ton of good food!

Jessica said...

I can't wait to hear about your weekend! Wish I was going to be there this time around :(

26 and Not Counting

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love that Kate Spade card holder!

Panty Buns said...

love the colour of the deep vibrant pink Land's End sweater and pretty floral print on the H+M skirt.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin