Thursday, October 30, 2014

Preppy Fall Wardrobe Staples

My style always tends to have a preppy side, but come fall there's nothing I'd rather break out of my closet than my preppy wardrobe staples. I love thick cable sweaters layered with plaid flannel button downs, boyfriend watches & duck boots paired with cozy camp socks. The key to getting the preppy fall look is balancing the cozy pieces with tailored femininity like structured blazers, pleated skirts & quilted crossbody bags.
 
I've rounded up all of the preppy fall wardrobe staples you need in your closet!
 
Preppy Fall Wardrobe Staples 
 
Preppy Fall Outfit Inspiration:
 
Shop the Preppy Fall Wardrobe Staples
 Duck Boots: SOREL | Pleated Skirt: Line & Dot | Pearl Earrings:  Juliet & Company 
Navy Blazer: Soft Joie | Cable Sweater: BOP Basics | Watch: Kate Spade 
Plaid Shirt: Madewell | Leather Gloves- Kate Spade | Cross Body Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
 
I've also shared a few of my preppy fall outfit inspirations from fellow bloggers. These girls have totally nailed these preppy fall looks! As for me, those bow gloves are totally on my wish list- if I'm going to suffer in the cold, I might as well look chic doing it!
 
xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Petite Yet Chic said...

Love each of these pieces :)

xx
Petite yet Chic
http://www.petiteyetchic.com/

Sherin said...

Cable knit sweaters are my favourite part of winter. I need a navy blazer too!

Caitlin C. said...

I love everything about this, Lauren!! I agree, come fall I LOVE to break out my preppy clothes :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin