Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Simple + Delish: Slow Cooker Meals

Life gets crazy busy right? Sometimes I just don't have the energy to cook up a big dinner, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The slow cooker has become my secret weapon. There's nothing better than putting ingredients in first thing in the morning and coming back to dinner in the evening.
I've rounded up a few recipes from soup to sandwiches to breakfast to keep your crockpot going all fall and winter long.
Simple & Delish: Slow Cooker Meals
Slow Cooker Meals:
1. Loaded Baked Potato Soup: La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue #5 | 2. Italian Beef Sandwiches - White House, Black Shutters | 3. Southwest Chili- La Petite Fashionista | 4. Spinach Artichoke Dip- Damn Delicious | 5. Mac & Cheese - Pip & Ebby | 6. Greek Chicken Souvlakis- Six Sisters' Stuff | 7. Salsa Chicken- Gimme Some Oven | 8. Breakfast Egg Scramble - Spend With Pennies | 9. Baked Cinnamon Apples- Skinny Chef


Be sure to check out each of these sites to grab the recipes for their simple & delicious slow cooker meals. Crockpot meals are low maintenance and delicious which is my favorite kind of cooking- especially in the cold weather months!
I think they get a bad wrap because a lot of people think of it was something their grandma might use- but trust me, saving time when cooking is always in style.
xoxo, lauren


Dana Kay said...

Love this post! I've been wanting to get a slow cooker for some time now. And when I do I will definitely be trying out these meals, thanks so much for sharing :)
Dana Kay

Kelsey said...

Yum, you have some really good picks here!

Crock Pot recently started making a casserole slow cooker and I'm so intrigued with the possibilities. Couldn't resist putting it on my wedding registry :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Lagen said...

These are great!! I will have to take out my crock pot more and try a few!!

Joyce said...

I have the same problem with you, so I will more carefully learn it.

Lindsay Ropella said...

I just started getting into using my slow cooker again! I've recently completely revamped the way I meal plan and grocery shop, and it's been life changing! Definitely attribute a lot of that to the slow cooker. Excited to try some of these out!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin