Sunday, October 26, 2014

Spooky Spirits: Halloween Cocktails

Halloween week is finally here! At LPF headquarters we're celebrating with eating our weight in candy corn (it's always been my favorite!), perfecting our Halloween costumes for Friday, and marathon watching all of the classic Halloween flicks like Ghostbusters & Hocus Pocus (be sure to check out my list of top Halloween movies on Netflix here

I thought it was the perfect time to break out my Spooky Spirits Halloween Cocktail recipes from last year's Halloween issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine! I've test tasted these for our Ghoul's Night editorial and let me tell you, they are good.
 
[Halloween Cocktails]: Spooky Spirits- the Green Goblin
 
The Green Goblin
2 oz Midori Melon
1.5 oz Vodka
Juice of One Lime
 1 oz Sprite
 
Coat rim of glass in orange sprinkles, combine ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice, strain and pour into martini glass.
 
[Halloween Cocktails]: Spooky Spirits- Dracula's Drink

Dracula's Drink
1.5 oz Vodka
2 oz Pomegranate Soda
Juice of One Lime
1 Oz Sprite

Coat rim of glass in black sprinkles, combine ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice, strain and pour into martini glass.

Enjoy one of these drinks & pour yourself a spooky spirit! Check out our latest issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine for inspiration for last minute Halloween costumes, pumpkin decorating & more!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Rachel said...

you are so creative. I wish we lived closer because I would always want to come to your parties :)

Lindsay Ropella said...

Those are AMAZING! Seriously, how do you come up with these? I'm going to have to have to throw a Halloween party now just so I can give all of these a try ;)

Katharine said...

These cocktail recipes are to die for! I'm definitely using them on Halloween!

Katharine
www.paytington.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin