Friday, October 24, 2014

Weekend Wear

Woohoo, it's Friday! When it gets to the weekend I want to wear something comfy & chic. This weekend is going to be spent trying to enjoy all things fall- hot apple cider, carving pumpkins & scary movie marathons.
 
Side note- I finally understand the fuss with the piko tops! The fabric drapes perfectly & is probably the most comfortable thing I own. I'm also obsessed with these statement sunglass straps from Sintillia. I never leave the house without a pair of shades & these straps double as a stylish accessory- such a genius idea!
 
 photo loveblackbird_zps2d6bdf70.jpg

What I'm Wearing:
Army Green Piko Top: Love, Blackbird Boutique (snag a discount on Midwest Bloggers!)
   Jeans: American Eagle (similar)  | Lace Up Suede Wedges: Steve Madden (similar
 Leather Clutch: Lands' End (similar) | Stylish Sunglass Straps: Sintillia


 photo loveblackbird2_zpsc7533318.jpg


 photo loveblackbird5_zps8ecb547f.jpg
 
 photo sintillia_zpscc634edb.jpg
 
Sintillia Sunglass Straps: Boho Braids | Gold & Glowing Chains
 
I am chronically losing sunglasses - to the point that I never felt like I could splurge on an investment pair because I'd be too worried about misplacing them. Thankfully, that will never be a problem again. I'm so glad that Sintillia's finally come up with a designs that are stylish and are one heck of a statement sunglass strap! Be sure to check out their site for all of the chic options.
 
Want to try a pair for yourselves? Get 15% off your Sintillia order w/ code: LPFSintillia
 
xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Lindsay Ropella said...

That top is so cute! Perfect for Fall! Happy Friday!!!

anrusso said...

That color is perfect for fall! My girlfriend's boutique has similar tops. I bet they're great for layering too!

Annica
www.lifemodifier.com

Haute Allure said...

Love these colors. Your clutch has a beautiful tone! Perfect for fall! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

Sherin said...

Such a cute weekend look. The top looks so pretty and comfortable.
Love those glasses holders. I need them - I always loose glasses.

Katie said...

Love this look! It looks chic and comfy, perfect for fall!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin