Friday, November 28, 2014

Gift Guide for the Perfect Hostess

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago the only thing I could cook was macaroni & cheese and now I live for looking through my recipe books looking for something homemade to make every night. I'm enjoying a DIY approach to learning how to cook, decorate & host parties with friends! Whether it's you, a mom or your bestie- we all know that perfect hostess!
I've teamed up with HSN to share my gift ideas for the hostess- the one who makes killer gameday appetizers, has a shelf full of gorgeous cookbooks & is always up for wine night with the girls!
Gift Guide for: The Perfect Hostess
Gift Guide for the Perfect Hostess from HSN:
1. Cake Stand - Colin Cowie | 2. "Preserving By the Pint" Book | 3. Cast Iron Casserole Pan- Fontignac  | 4. Greek Yogurt Maker - DASH Kitchen | 5. Monogram Stemless Wine Glasses- Personal Creations | 6. Cordless Wine Bottle Opener- Advent | 7. Frozen Yogurt Maker- Cuisinart
8. Pineapple Corer- Curtis Stone | 9. Slow Cooker - Hamilton Beach | 10. 5 PC Nesting Mixing Bowls- Ingrid Hoffman
HSN also offers flex pay options for savvy shoppers on a budget- great for big ticket items!
I love that all of these picks for the hostess are both colorful and incredibly useful kitchen & entertaining tools. My slow cooker is one of my absolute favorite things ever. There is literally nothing better than putting all of the ingredients inside & coming back to a hot home cooked meal by the end of the work day! I'm also really wanting a frozen yogurt maker- I've already been dreaming up all of the holiday flavors I'd dream up.
A night of drinking wine & watching Scandal with a few girlfriends is totally underrated too. The cordless bottle opener makes popping open bottles a breeze & the monogrammed wine glasses are absolutely darling. Entertaining doesn't have to be a stressful ordeal- it's about enjoying the company of friends or loved ones and eating some delicious food in the process!
What's your favorite gift for the hostess?
xoxo, lauren
Disclosure: Thank you so much to HSN for sponsoring this post! All opinons & great gift ideas are my own!


Joanna @Makingmine said...

A greek yogurt maker? That would be amazing!

Kelsey said...

Love the monogrammed wine glasses. You can never go wrong with a bottle of booze or wine, but I also like the cute kitchen items, things you might not buy yourself, like fun shaped measuring cups or vintage inspired serving pieces.

Maya McDonald said...

Those monogram glasses are beyond adorable! Lovely picks as always lady :) xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin