This year instead of just taking my best guess at what I think the guys want for the holidays I went straight to the source and asked my (stylish & savvy) boyfriend! I always think that men are difficult to buy for, but he had no trouble coming up with a wish list from Kohl's filled with clothing, & gifts that won't disappoint. The gift ideas on their site is a great place to start your search for the perfect present.
From the stylish (statement watches & pattern socks) to the techy toys. (Fitbit & Jambox) to the festive (cocktail books & barware sets) - these are all guy-approved gifts. Check out my guide to gifts for the guys (that they actually want) featuring great gift ideas from Kohl's!
GIFTS FOR THE GUYS:
- Pattern Socks: Fun socks make a great stocking stuffer. I love the trendy camo print
- Fitbit: A great way to track your fitness- especially if you both get one!
- JAMBOX: This wireless speaker syncs with your iPhone, perfect for parties
- Wallaby Boots: These comfortable & stylish boots will get him out of his sneakers
- Watch: This large watch will coordinate with anything & has a dressy feel.
- Cocktail Book: A cocktail book is perfect for him to brush up on his mixologist skills
- Barware Set: Every amateur bartender needs his tools. This covers all of the essentials
- Graphic Tee: A comfy graphic tee, with his favorite tv show, band, or superhero is always a win. We LOVE Game of Thrones!
Check out the Men's Gift Ideas tab on the Kohl's site for even more ideas!
What gift ideas do you love most for your husband, boyfriend, or best guy friend?
Disclosure: Thank you to Kohls for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own!