Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Inspiration Board

It's finally November and I'm in full on cozy, winter mode. Kyle & I are gearing up for a getaway up north next weekend and I'm so ready for a little bit of R&R, exploring, and sitting by the fire and drinking some wine! Sounds like winter perfection to me.

This month's inspiration board is filled with warmth, texture, coffee, cast iron cooking & a little bit of rustic glam!

 photo NovemberInspirationBoard_zpse8376373.png

Images via: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
This month I'm looking forward to making our place feel extra cozy for winter and enjoying the company of friends while we disconnect- less time on our phones and more time playing scrabble. I  want to try my hand at baking my own bread, drink LOTS of coffee and hot chocolate & do some seasonal DIY projects. I'm also planning on mapping out some of my business goals for next year- it's been quite an adventure!
Shop the Post:

Don't forget, our new session of my Social Media With Style Workshop starts next week. It's the perfect online e-course for bloggers & small biz owners to develop strategy, style, and substance to their social media presence. I can't wait for our next session to start!
 

 Check out the course outline & testimonials & of course email me with any questions you have. The course starts on November 10th & you can save 10% off the course price using the code "LPFLove"!

xoxo, lauren


3 comments:

Sarah Lagen said...

Your November board is great!! :)

Maya McDonald said...

I love ALL these things! Can't wait for your northern wisconsin snaps! xx

Audrey Solheid said...

I love this board! It's so cozy and chic:)

Audrey

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin