Monday, November 3, 2014

Pink Lipstick & Leopard

I had to share this adorable print from With Grace and Gold, that matches pretty perfectly with my vintage lipstick organizer & bangles. How wonderful is it to get ready to a fun & cheeky message each morning as I pick the perfect shade of lipstick?
 
La Petite Fashionista: "Pink Lipstick & Leopard" Print
"Lipstick Print" via With Grace and Gold

Pink Lipstick + Pink Leopard Prints:




The ladies of With Grace & Gold, Kelly and Andra, are fellow Midwest Bloggers & entrepreneurs and just launched their beautiful site for their branding services. I love seeing all of the exciting things that the blogging community is doing- it's so inspiring!

I  can hardly believe that the Social Media With Style Workshop is starting in just a week! I'm so excited to start a new session of social media & blogging fun with our new group. There' still time to sign up for our 4 week e-course using code "LPFLove" for 10% off your purchase!
 
 
 
Here's to an inspiring and motivating week- filled with all the pink lipstick & leopard print possible!
 
xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That lipstick vintage holder is amazing!! I made a trip to the flea markets and antique shops in downtown KC this weekend and forgot how much I loved searching for treasures :)

Katelyn Now said...

Oooh I love this! Kelly and Andra are the absolute sweetest :)

xo
katelyn
katelynnow.com

Deanna Glazebrook said...

It's all truth behind the quote on that print! & I LOVE your vintage lipstick tray --too cute!

xx
Because I'm Obsessed

awhite said...

Look how cute (and functional!) that set up is... Love all the pink, and that print is perfect!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin