Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sequins in the Snow

If you've learned anything about me in these past seven years of La Petite Fashionista it's that I'm a sucker for sequins & affordable fashion. So, this sequin chevron tunic from PureLux boutique hits all of the high notes for me. I never thought I could pull off the tunic look but this top is the perfect amount of drapey. It's so so comfy & the sequin embellished sleeves are a great splash of sparkle!

Check out PureLux Boutique for some trendy & affordable fashion finds and to help support small biz during the holiday shopping season! Each piece in the shop is bought in limited quantities so there's always new trends in the store! I also have the bow headband & J.Crew lookalike herringbone vest on my Christmas list.
 
 La Petite Fashionista: Sequin Chevron Tunic
 
What I'm Wearing:
Sequin Chevron Tunic: PureLux Boutique | Jeans:  American Eagle (similar) | Boots: Splendid
 
 La Petite Fashionista: Sequin Chevron Tunic
 
 La Petite Fashionista: Sequin Chevron Tunic
 
 La Petite Fashionista: Sequin Chevron Tunic
 
  La Petite Fashionista: Sequin Chevron Tunic

This evening I'm heading over to my boyfriend's family for Thanksgiving festivities. I'm thinking it will include lots of brandy slush, scrabble & perhaps some playing in the snow. I'm making a pumpkin nutella pie & I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Be sure to check back on Friday morning for a round up of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals & my stylish picks under $50 from all of them! PureLux Boutique is offering 20% off  everything on their website during Black Friday so be sure to check out all of the gorgeous finds!

xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

Lindsay Ropella said...

LOVE those sequins! So sparkly and perfect for the holidays!

Girl Meets Bow said...

I'm loving the sequin detail! I can think of tons of ways to wear this cute top! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin