Monday, November 24, 2014

Top 10 Stylish Gifts (Under $50): Francesca's

If there's a store that totally "gets me" it's francesca's. I can safely assure my boyfriend & family that they could get me pretty much anything from the store and know that I'll love it. From the gorgeous home decor to the sparkly statement accessories to the feminine clothes- you really can't go wrong. It's pretty much a one stop shop for gorgeous Christmas gifts!
 
 I'm teaming up with Francesca's to create a gift guide featuring my favorite picks from the store (it was seriously hard to pick only 10):

Top 10 Stylish Gifts Under $50: Francesca's
 
 Top 10 Gift Ideas from francesca's:
"I'm Very Busy" Case |  Breakfast At Tiffany's Mug | Antler Bottle Opener
Turquoise Teardrop Earrrings  | Statement Necklace  | Illume Soap | Gold Watch
Art Print | Metallic ClutchCapri Blue Candle

I love that the store has so many great affordable options too. All of my picks are under $50. I mean that Breakfast at Tiffany's mug?! Obsessed. The gold antler wine corker is the perfect complement to our rustic holiday d├ęcor!

If  you're loving any of these pieces too, be sure to check out francesca's Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals. A little birdy told me there are going to be some sweet deals! :)

Which of my gift picks is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren



Thank you to Francesca's for sponsoring this post! All thoughts opinions & stylish gift picks are my own. I LOVE this store!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I haven't been to Francesca's in forever (that needs to change). I love the clutch! And you can never go wrong with a delicious candle or soaps :)

26 and Not Counting

Katy Amezcua said...

I love Francescas! The necklace & coffee mug are so cute! :)

xo, Katy

Joyce Novacek said...

I really think that Francesca's art prints are underrated! Love your picks - and I agree, it's a great place for gift buying.

Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving!

Joyce

rejoyce

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin