Friday, November 21, 2014

Try This Trend: Rustic Glam Holidays

 The biggest change from spending the holidays in my girly bachelorette pad to with my boyfriend is the décor. While I love color, pink & femininity when it comes to the holidays he prefers more classic and woodsy. Where we meet in the middle is a rustic glam holiday sensibility. 
 
This year we're going to decorate our place with a rustic glam feel filled with mercury glass + gold, metallic deer & antlers, natural elements like birch & barn board, and some glam sparkly elements like glittery Christmas trees & metallic serving platters. I couldn't be more excited to start decorating next weekend! I'll be posting peeks of our décor, DIYs & recipes throughout the holidays!
 
I've created an inspiration board to get my creative juices flowing.
 
Rustic Glam Holidays
 
Rustic Glam Holiday Inspiration:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
 
So I'll be looking for patterns like tartan & gold polka dots, mixed with natural wood & glam mercury glass. I'm so excited to see it all come together!
 
How would you describe your holiday style?
 
xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I love that table setting with the tree chargers. Just gorgeous!

http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

Mil said...

Ooh, I love those marquee lights! Rustic glam is definitely a look I can get behind :)

www.southbynorthwestblog.wordpress.com

Lindsay Ropella said...

This is by far my FAVORITE type of holiday decor! I'm so excited to be able to splurge a bit this season and get some new decor! That table setting is GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin