Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#FashionFOMO for People's Choice Awards

A few months ago I got an email from the People's Choice Team about working with them on a video showing how to get the looks of favorite celebrities for less, #FashionFOMO! As you know I'm all about looking stylish on a budget so I thought this project was absolutely perfect for me. I'm so thankful for all of the awesome opportunities blogging has brought me! Working on this segment was a dream come true!
 I chose Nina Dobrev as my celebrity girl crush- I started watching the Vampire Diaries last year & totally binge watched the entire series & love Nina's style! In my fashion segment I'm sharing how to get her look using pieces in your closet- watch the video below.
 photo fashionfomo_zpse610e7a9.jpg

I'm so grateful for my readers and friends & family for their support! Blogging has brought me so many fun opportunities and this has to be one of the coolest! I had so much fun filming around Madison and sharing my style tips!

 Thank you to People's Choice Awards for letting me take part in #FashionFOMO and the amazing film, makeup & directing team behind the video!  Be sure to check out the entire article on the People's Choice website. I'm hoping to do more video for La Petite Fashionista in 2015!
xoxo, lauren


Emily Harris said...

LAUREN! you did so great :)

Ivy Boyd-Wake Up For Makeup said...

Um, so how surreal and awesome was this to do?! Loved you in the video! You looked wonderful and you were so well-spoken!

Taylor {Taste of Taylor} said...

Such a great video! I love how you broke down Nina's style and showed how easy it is to replicate! Plus you're great on camera and look fab in each and every outfit!!

Rachel Christian of Glitter and Bow blog said...

So proud of you, sweetie! You look gorgeous especially in the head-to-toe black look -- so glam!

Panty Buns said...

Congratulations and kudos on being selected for and being a star in that People's Choice Awards video! You are fabulous in it. I loved the floral skirt, the peplum top, the colourful necklace and the red dress. You looked wonderful in all of the outfits and your narration was excellent too.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin