Monday, December 29, 2014

Faux Fur & Metallic Flats

What a wonderful holiday season it's been! I spent some quality time with my boyfriend and his family at their farm house out in the country. It may not be snowy, but the crisp air, piles of firewood & porches are just as scenic during the winter time! Being out here makes me want to slip into something cozy & casual- a faux fur jacket & gold Tieks ballet flats.
 Since I'm petite & stand at a mere 5'0, I'm normally in heels- but out on the farm that's just not an option! Tieks sent me a pair of their Metallic Gold foldable flats and I slipped them into my weekend bag!
La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur & Metallic Flats

La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur & Metallic Flats
La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur & Metallic Flats
La Petite Fashionista: Faux Fur & Metallic Flats

What I'm Wearing:
Faux Fur Jacket: Marshalls (similar) | Distressed Denim: Aeropostale (similar)
White Sweater: H&M (similar) | Fingerless Gloves: Michael Kors
Metallic Gold Flats: Tieks

These metallic gold leather flats from Tieks are without a doubt the comfiest pair of shoes I've ever worn! They'll be equally as fabulous with a party dress as they are with distressed denim. My favorite part is that they fold up, so they can easily be stored as a spare pair in your purse. The gold shade has the perfect amount of shimmer and goes with absolutely everything.

Faux fur is perfect for this time of year. Check out a few of my favorite picks:

Try this Trend: Faux Fur

Get the look: 1. B.B. Dakota | 2. Free People | 3. Joie  4. Glamorous

I'm taking it easy this week trying to do some planning for 2015 and spending some time with my guy! Life is good.

xoxo, lauren

Thank you to Tieks & StyleList for sending me this pair of flats! I'm loving them!


Jeanette said...

Pretty pictures of you:)

Hope you get a great start this week.

Melissa M. Futrell said...

I love your outfit! It looks really cute on you and nice backgrounds! And you have a very pretty smile. :)


Elizabeth said...

I am loving the faux fur

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin