Thursday, December 18, 2014

Modern Day Holly Golightly

If there's one thing I don't need in my closet it's another LBD. It's been one of my go-to dress colors for formal events, holiday parties & date nights. Then, I stopped into Francesca's yesterday and found this one.  In the fitting room I had that insta-Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's feeling. It's lace, it's bedazzled, it's A-line.. it's the perfect LBD. It's ultra flattering and perfectly festive.
I couldn't think of a better place to style my holiday LBD than next to my Christmas tree & with a red lips & big curls!

La Petite Fashionista: Holiday LBD
What I'm Wearing:
MaryAnne Lace Dress: Francesca's | Green Statement Earrings: Francesca's
La Petite Fashionista: Holiday LBD

La Petite Fashionista: Holiday LBD

The most wonderful thing about the LBD is that no matter how many you own, there will always be occasions to wear them! This style would be equally as fabulous paired with red lips and pearls for Christmas as it would be with a faux fur shrug on New Year's Eve!
Putting on a little black dress never fails to give me that anything-can-happen Holly Golightly feel. This style is less than $50 too, so if you're calculating cost-per-wear, it's a great deal!
What's your favorite way to style a LBD for the holidays?
xoxo, lauren


Mil said...

I never say no to another LBD! For holiday parties, I like to wear mine with gold heels, red lipstick and plenty of bling :)

Jessica said...

Gorgeous girl! I own far more LBD's than I care to admit. I'm rockin' mine with tights and fringe booties this year :)

Sherin said...

I can't live without my LBD's. They are such a life savour for every occasion. I love your one. It's the prettiest.

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love the embellishment at the waist! Great buy for sure. :)

Lindsay Ropella said...

Beautiful! And that bracelet is awesome!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin