Thursday, December 4, 2014

Statement Jewelry for Sports Fans

It's been quite a year for Florida State fans. Win or lose on Saturday, I will always be a fan! Never did I think I would be a crazy football fan- but it happened, and I live for game days! I had the excitement of attending a football with my dad a couple of weekends ago. It was yet another nailbiter, but that's what makes the sport so much fun to watch- you never know what will happen next!
 
My friends at Charming Collectables & Snap Decisions Jewelry were sweet enough to send over some Florida State Seminoles game day jewelry for me!  You can sure bet I'm going to be wearing as my good luck charms this weekend during the ACC championship game as part of my game day outfit!
 
  photo fsu_jewelry3_zps65c37696.jpg

 photo fsu_jewelry_zpsf0e4b8b6.jpg

 photo fsunecklaces_zps514297f9.jpg
 
What I'm Wearing:
 
In addition to having jewelry for nearly every college sports team, Charming Collectables also has jewelry for almost any theme you could imagine! Snap Decisions Jewelry is great because it allows you to switch out the snaps depending on the team you're cheering on that day (I have a Badgers snap too for when I'm watching games with my boyfriend)!
 
These pieces would be perfect gifts for your sports loving fashionistas for Christmas (& they're having some great deals on the site right now in case Santa needs any ideas)! Save 20% on your order using code LPFGIRLS - happy shopping y'all!
 
xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin