Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tribal Print Sweater Style

I've officially found the coziest sweater ever. Since I picked up this tribal print sweater a few days ago I've been finding an excuse to slip it on. It's literally like wrapping up in a blanket - and on some dreary winter days that's exactly what I need! Just add a cup of hot coffee & I'm ready to take on the day - with joy!

This is pretty much my unofficial work from home uniform- fun graphic tee (80' bands anyone?) layered up with a comfy sweater & skinny jeans as I sit at my desk dreaming up editorial calendars and brainstorming strategies. 

La Petite Fashionista: Tribal Print Sweater Style

What I'm Wearing:
Aztec Sweater: Aeropostale (similar) | Guns & Roses Tee: Forever 21 (similar)
Pearl Earrings: Sweet & Spark (similar) | Gold Link Bracelet: Sweet & Spark (similar)
Bow Flats: Lahi  | Lipstick: Kate Spade "Supercalifragilipstick"

La Petite Fashionista: Tribal Print Sweater Style

La Petite Fashionista: Tribal Print Sweater Style

La Petite Fashionista: Tribal Print Sweater Style

La Petite Fashionista: Tribal Print Sweater Style

The jewelry in today's post from is Sweet & Spark - all vintage! Check out their site for more jewelry goodies from the 40's-70's - all treasures curated from estate sales, yard sales & more. It totally reminds me of my days volunteering at the thrift store & snatching up fun, unique pieces!

What are your favorite cozy winter wardrobe pieces?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Sherin said...

Absolutely love that sweater. It looks so warm and comfortable.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin