Monday, December 1, 2014

Viva La Juicy!

Scent is one of the most powerful ways to evoke memories. Every year I try to choose a signature fragrance. A quick whiff instantly brings back memories of different phases of my life- from nights out with the girls to a first date to high school dances. When it comes to selecting a perfume, I like to choose something delicate not overpowering and flowery but not sugary sweet.
 
After the first spritz of Viva La Juicy So Intense, I knew it was the perfect fragrance to become my signature scent. It’s perfect for this moment in my life and its notes of floral and fruit evokes feelings of sophistication, femininity with a youthful playfulness.
 
 
 
 
 
The luxurious scent of VIVA LA JUICY has a delightful mix of mandarin orange, wild berries, honeysuckle, gardenia and creamy amber notes. A couple of spritzes of this fragrance will start your day off on a perfect note! My outfit was inspired by the fragrance- mixing girly silhouettes with a bit of sassiness & accessorized with a signature bow!
 
This would make perfect gift for the holidays too with its beautiful packaging and playful everyday scent. I have a feeling my new signature scent is someday going to evoke memories of the best year yet. #VIVALAJUICY!
 
xoxo, lauren
 
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Juicy Couture through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Juicy Couture, all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

Rachel Lynne said...

This scent sounds great and you LOOK beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great post Lauren! Love your skirt! What is your favorite restaurant? Remember to add it to your Besty List! http://www.thebesty.com/lapetitefashionista

Sherin said...

My mum has this and she loves it. I always try to sneak into her room to put it one too. It's got such a sweet smell.

Ivy Boyd-Wake Up For Makeup said...

This was so popular when I worked at Sephora! Also-you KNOW I love that pink lip!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin