Spending most of my life in Florida- I definitely learned my fair share of summer beauty secrets. When it's so hot that your makeup seems to be melting off, sometimes you just have to go with it. I'm low maintenance when it comes to my beauty routine in the summertime, but I have a few go to "secrets" that I wanted to share!
Who's ready for summer?
SUMMER BEAUTY SECRETS:
1. For Treating Dry & Damaged Hair: Moroccanoil Treatment- Leaves your hair healthy, shiny and more manageable! (win, win, win.. especially in the Summertime)!
2. For Wavy Surfer Girl Hair: Not Your Mother's- Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray- I try to stay blow-dry free in the summertime. A few spritzes of this and I have wavy surfer girl hair, even sans beach!
3. For Rocking Sandals all Summer: Jenna Hipp Polish & Ruby Wing Color Changing Polish- Keep your tootsies polished during sandal season- I love a bright color (& love this color changing one!)
4. For a Sunless Insta-Tan: Tan Towel -It doesn't really feel like summer if I'm not sporting a tan glow, but skin cancer is no bueno. I've tried a lot of sunless tanners and Tan Towels are my absolute favorite- they're quick, treak free, a really natural looking color & definitely worth the splurge.
5. For SPF Protection (that smells amazing): Australian Gold SPF 30- I probably should not admit this, but when I was a little surfer girl in high school, I used to put this on every day not just for the sun protection but because it just smells oh-so-amazing and beachy.
What are your favorite summer beauty products? Inquiring minds want to know!