Monday, January 26, 2015

Lovely Lipstick: 20 Date Night Ready Shades

It's Valentine's Week on La Petite Fashionista! As you know pink is my power color and I adore hearts and being in love,  so it should come as no surprise that Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. Be on the lookout this week for Valentine's Day outfit ideas, DIYs, recipes, printables & entertaining tips!
I'm kicking off the week with 20 of my favorite date night ready lipstick shades! I've just started wearing bright lipstick over the past couple of years & it gives an outfit an instant impact. Just putting some on makes you feel & look pulled together.
Lovely Lipstick: 20 Date Night Ready Shades
Get the Look: Lovely Lipstick Hues
Nude Lipstick: 1. Stila | 2. Bare Minerals | 3. Sephora | 4. NARS | 5. Kat Von D
Red Lipstick:  1. NARS | 2. Stila | 3. Bobbi Brown | 4. Bite Beauty | 5. Buxom Lips
Pink Lipstick: 1. Sephora | 2. Clinique | 3. Make Up Forever | 4. NARS | 5. Sephora
Purple Lipstick: 1. Make Up Forever | 2. NARS | 3. Too Faced | 4. Kat Von D | 5. Bare Minerals
 It's funny, I never realized how much fun I've been stepping up my lipstick color game until I started going through my outfit posts. These are a few of my favorite looks from nude lips to bubble gum pink to statement-making red.
Lipstick Shades of La Petite Fashionista
 What's your signature lipstick shade?
I'm partial to hot pink, but the nude lipstick look is one that I've been loving lately too, especially paired with a subtle smoky eye.
xoxo, lauren


Mugdha G said...

I still feel like I can't go wrong with red!

Sherin said...

I love all these shades. A classic red is a favourite for date night.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin